Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two unmissable events: PUPPET PLAYLIST (NYC) and CROCODILE BOY (BOSTON)

Two upcoming Ed events. PLEASE do not miss 'em! (And tickets WILL sell out, especially for Puppet Playlist. So please get your tickets early!)

If you're around, please join me in person:
  • I'll be in Boston to see "The Crocodile Boy Project" on Saturday and Sunday, Jan 30-31...
  • Then I'll be performing in NYC's Puppet Playlist alongside some of the finest puppeteers I know: Feb 5 and Feb 7.
Details follow!

BOSTON AREA:
Boston Premiere of “The Crocodile Boy Project”
By Ed Valentine and Megan McDavid
Presented in a night of Carnival-Themed Plays by Fort Point Theater Channel
Cambridge YMCA Theatre, Cambridge, MA
Friday, Saturday Jan 29 & 30 @ 8 PM
Sunday Jan 31 @ 7 PM
Friday - Sunday Feb 4-6 @ 8 PM
Click HERE for more info and tickets.

NEW YORK CITY:
I'm Performing in PUPPET PLAYLIST No. 5: ‘COUNTRY MUSIC’
Premiere of my new puppet play, “COWBOY KABUKI, or: TEXAS”
Friday, February 5th: 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 7th: 7:30 p.m.
at The Tank
354 W. 45th Street (btw 8th & 9th Aves.)
Tickets: $7
Click HERE for more info and tickets.

No comments: